KOBRA FLEXPACK DESKTOP
Kobra Flexpack desktop is the ideal ecological and economical solution when it comes to packaging material. There is no need to throw used cardboards to waste anymore. Pack your products with the cardboards you already have and protect your objects in the best, safest, cheapest way. Kobra Flexpack desktop transforms used cardboard boxes into filling material either as a packing and cushioning material or as a filling material for safe deliveries of any product. Kobra Flexpack desktop simultaneously cuts and perforates cardboard to create high-quality packaging material. This will help to save costs, time and to protect the environment.
- An adjustable working width with scale enables the user to optimize the measure of the packaging material according to the sizes of the boxes. Moreover, it has a large and convenient carton support table ensuring easy operation.
- Automatically cuts carton of larger size than entry throat.
- The unit produces very low noise level on a 24-hour continuous duty operation and carries a very high-efficiency motor that can save considerable electrical energy cost. It plugs into a standard 230 Volt outlet.
- Super Potential Power Unit: chain drive system with steel gears.
- It stands out for its sturdy and robust Kobra power unit and for its Kobra high carbon grade steel cutting knives.
- Easy to lift and carry thanks to the handles on both sides.
- Rubber feets to ensure a stable and non-slip support.
- Throat width: 427 mm
- Entry height: 11 mm
- Grid dimension: 6 x 60 mm
- Noise Level: 58 dB(A)
- Voltage: 230 Volt / 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 41 Kg
- Power: 600 watt
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 63 x 37 x 33 cm
- Material: Carton